We are a Manufacturer’s Certified Applicator & Distributor for FRCT Fire Retardant Coatings
Raintree Fire Proof Coatings is a Pennsylvania based Company and a Distributor and Certified Applicator of FRCT Manufacturing, one of the most dependable, effective and searched fire retardant coatings, sprays and fire proofing wood products in the industry. Most importantly is our customer’s satisfaction. We strive to provide the best suited products for the customer’s applications and needs.
At Raintree Fire Proof Coatings our main priority is distributing the most effective fire retardant coating products on the market. Our product can protect property and can potentially save lives. What sets Raintree Fire Proof Coatings apart from other companies in our industry is our knowledge of the industry, our experience and our customer service. We will provide a personal touch with our ability to listen to our customer’s needs for their projects.
WE take pride in our wide selection of quality products. All of the fire retardant products we offer have been tested by a nationally accredited third party laboratory and meets or exceeds the standards set by ASTM, NFPA, and Underwriters Laboratories. All of the fire reardant products rae in stock and are ready for shipping the same day or by the next day in most cases.
Advantages to using us:
- More effective than fire retardant paint
- Approved by Fire Marshals and Building Officials
- Architect & Engineer approved
- Insurance Company recommended
- Most searched for and dependable Fire Retardant coating in the industry
- ASTM E84 Extended Test
- ASTM E119 Tested
- ASTM D2898 Submitted
- CSFM 1264.3 For Christmas Trees
- Chlorine & PBDE FREE
- Insoluble when dry
- Leach resistant – FSC regional credits
- Non Halogenated – Non BFR
- Low emitting VOCs
- Environmentally safe around children, animals and plants.
- No special tools or application systems needed
- Easy application – Soap & Water cleanup
- Transparent coatings (optional color may be added)
- Rolled, Brushed or Spray Application
- Odor free and NON-Toxic
- Protects Wood & Fabrics
- Wood can be painted or stained over
- Shelf life 2 years – Interior or Exterior
- Accredited by most Major cities, counties and states
- FX Lumber & FX Lumber Guard XT does NOT require treatment (conditions apply)